What next for our magazine...
After 5 years, 60 issues, over 1 million magazines, some pretty awesome features, and some even more awesome advertisers; this edition of the Northampton Life magazine will be our last.
It is certainly not a decision we have taken lightly. However, over the last 5 years the print and magazine industry has changed, with the ever increasing domination of social media and the web.
People are now accessing the latest news from their laptop. They are looking at what’s on around the town on their tablet, and they are taking advantage of offers and promotions direct from their mobile.
Which is where Northampton Life magazine will be changing.
Come the 1st of November we will aim to become the place to go for local lifestyle news and events in Northampton and the surrounding towns. We will be reviewing local restaurants so you know what is good and what is not, whilst working with local chefs to share their recipes online. We will be supporting our local sports teams more, with a partnership recently announced with Northampton Town Football Club and more hopefully to be announced shortly. And finally we will be shouting out about our local businesses and the great things they in Northampton.
So make sure check us out on Facebook and Twitter, and online (our links are below), and stay up to date on what is happening around Northamptonshire.
What about our advertisers?
In November we will be launching some new and exciting online marketing packages with the aim of getting you noticed in Northampton.
The packages will be more cost effective than advertising in our magazine, and will get you seen by as many, if not more, people in Northampton and further afield.
To find out more, click here to register for our new marketing packages when they are launched.
Jackson Grundy have been advertising with the Northampton Life Magazine for the last 3 years…
“We have been working closely with the team at Northampton Life magazine for the past 3 years, advertising the business and promoting the brand on a monthly basis. We look forward to finding out more about the online packages they are looking to create, and all being well, hope to support them as they move online.”
-Nick Rees, Marketing Director, Jackson Grundy
Local business? What do the changes mean to you?
- Better Value Advertising – Our online packages will reach as many, if not more, people than our magazine, and will cost you less in the process.
- More Targeted Advertising – Our campaigns have the ability to target specific markets, from people’s interests through to their demographics. This means your marketing budget is better spent.
- Monthly Reports – We will provide you with monthly reports to show you how many people your business has reached, how many people have clicked through to your website, or how many leads you have generated. This way you know if your marketing is working.
- Multiple Adverts – We will be able to post out multiple adverts in one month rather than a single advert. This will keep your potential customers interested and will allow you to better analyse what does and does not work.
- Remarketing – We will be able to reach out to people who have previously shown interest in your business, giving you another shot at reeling them in.
- More reactive – We have waved goodbye to deadlines, meaning regardless of when you contact us, we can have your advert online within hours.
- Throughout the month – A printed magazine is typically read once. With our online advertising solution we will get you seen throughout the month by your audience.
- Take Advantage of Us – People are more likely to respond positively to advertising or PR if they see if from a trusted source. We have worked hard over the last 5 years to build up a reputation, so let us promote you and get you noticed around Northamptonshire.